This delicious and refreshing dairy-free mango smoothie is packed with flavor and nutrients!
- 2 cups oat milk, or any dairy-free milk of your choice
- 1 cup coconut milk yogurt, or any dairy-free yogurt of your choice
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2 bananas, frozen is optional
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
- You can substitute oat milk for any non-dairy milk if your choice
- If you want to use fresh mango, I suggest using frozen bananas
- If you want fresh mango and bananas, add a little ice to keep the drink frozen and thick
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 32.6 g
- Sodium: 120.2 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.9 g
- Protein: 9.2 g
- Cholesterol: 9.3 mg
Keywords: fruit smoothie, dairy free