This dairy-free chocolate pudding recipe is made with avocados and no added sugar! But it’s a chocolatey and rich as the pudding cups you know and love!
- 1 medium Avocado, ripe
- 2 large Banana, ripe
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- In a food processor, combine the ripe avocado, bananas, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and oat milk.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the processor bowl as needed.
- Transfer the mixture to the serving bowls and let it rest for at least 1 hour. The longer it rests, the better the flavors will develop.
- You can serve the pudding chilled or at room temperature, depending on your preference.
- Optionally, you can garnish the pudding with toppings like whipped cream, sliced bananas, a sprinkle of chopped dark chocolate, or chopped nuts.
- This recipe requires a food processor to blend all the ingredients together.
- Make sure to use ripe avocados and bananas for the best flavor and texture.
- Choose high-quality oat milk for better flavor and consistency.
- Consider alternative sweeteners, like dates, stevia, or regular sugar.
- Enhance taste with toppings like whipped coconut cream, berries, and nuts.
- Make pudding in advance for convenience and better flavor melding.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 12.3 g
- Sodium: 16.3 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.1 g
- Protein: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chocolate pudding